Note : While knowing if other applications are working, we do require you to complete all troubleshooting. As our TV is different from their abilities and servers.
You can only use the App on your personal Teksavvy Internet service. Only certain GoApp's will work off your Network. This also means all VPN's must be disabled on the device using the App.
Is your Internet working?
Our TV service is an IPTV so it needs internet to work. If your internet is being down / super slow, that would be why your TV does not work.
Is the Service Slow/TV buffering?
Since it is an internet application if your internet is slow / buffering in general, that will impact the TV service. Please find out more on troubleshooting that issue here.
Cannot Login using MySavvy Account
TV is not an included service. You must order it before you can login and use the App or any Go Apps we have access to. Please click here to go over ordering the service.
TV App will not work on one of my devices
Our TV is only supported on Approved Devices. Please click here to find the list. If it is not posted we are sorry it cannot be used. Feel free to keep checking in! We will post all new devices as they are available.
Andriod device security level
Some devices do not meet the requirements for our App. To find out :
download DRMINFO program
go to Widevine CDM > Security info - needs to be L1 or L2
Another level L3 may at some point get updated but we cannot guarantee that. As it is the security level required to work the App due to broadcasting guidelines and restrictions. We also cannot update your device to these levels.
Unable to load TV App
Please start with attempting to use another device. If it works on another device with no issues it may be one of the other listed above. If it is not related please attempt the following:
Close completely out of the App
Uninstall the App from your Device
Reinstall and log in again
If no changes, please unplug the device from the power source a full 3 minutes or restart it if a Mobile device.
Unable to record any new recordings? Planned recordings will reserve the necessary number of hours on the quota to avoid future recording errors due to insufficient capacity. That means if you have things in the future your usage may be all used up! You can read more about this here.
To open a Ticket
If you have ensured it is not on your end we need you to open a ticket. Please complete the following and open a ticket by clicking here!
- Device(s) in Question & Verison:
- Date of when issue first started:
- TV Channel(s) Impacted:
- On Demand Working (y/n):
- Outline what is going wrong:
- If a Feature (like Closed Captioning, Lookback, Etc) please confirm if it works on other channels. Also please confirm if it is just the program or also commericals do the same:
- If On Demand issue, please outline all impacted shows and if you can access the Live channel. If only certain channels please confirm if other On Demand content works as normal:
- Uninstalled and Reinstalled App(y/n):
- Restarted the Device in question(y/n):
- Please include a clear picture of the issue in your ticket.
- If it is not possible make sure to clearly provide all error codes you may encounter.
- Please provide exact steps to replicate issue:
- If PVR related issue, include the exact show and set time for recording:
- Our TV team may need to access your MySavvy portal for testing. Please confirm if you allow them to do so or not?